IOUGoodDeed.com, DJ Mada and Wicked Garden are holding a clothing drive for Volunteers of America on Wed, June 16th at 9pm inside Wicked Garden. Easy steps to participate!
STEP 1: Bring old clothes to Wicked Garden on Wed, June 16th.
STEP 2: Drink up…your tab is getting a 10% for your clothing donation.
STEP 3: See if your raffle ticket, from clothing donation, is a winner.
Look at our great sponsors for the clothing drive and their donations!
• DVLP Clothing (Worldwide)
- Womens CubeTree hoody (1 white small, 1 white medium)
- Womens Visual t-shirt (1 white medium)
- Mens Lungfish thermal (1 green large)
- Mens 6 Day Denim (1 dark 32)
• Uptown Acupuncture (Downtown)
- Complimentary consultation and acupuncture treatment
• The Poodle Shop (Littleton)
- Full service dog grooming. Any breed/size. (up to $200 value)
- Full service cat grooming. (up to $125 value)
- Creative grooming/Full color style (up to $125 value)
- $25 towards product or retail
• Rockstar Industries Inc (Cherry Creek)
- Various services from 5 stylists
• The Robusto Room (Park Meadows – Lone Tree)
- 2 complimentary bottle services
• Republic of Couture (Cherry Creek Mall)
- Mens BCman collared shirt (black large)
- Mens Euro Moda t-shirt (black large)
- Womens Dating Clothing bead scoopneck (white medium)
- Discount gift cards
• Pasquini’s (DTC)
- $40 in gift cards